A U.S. district court judge has ruled that 13 Motorola Mobility patent claims related to digital video are invalid in a patent licensing case brought by Microsoft.
The patent injunction portion of Google's antitrust settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission this week won't mean an end to patent disputes between Google and mobile device makers, but it does take away one major threat Google has used again...
A U.S. district judge has approved a request for class action in a lawsuit against pizza maker Papa John's International for allegedly sending hundreds of thousands of text spam messages.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed a lawsuit against a Canadian entrepreneur and a group of Web-based businesses that promised customers free offers, but allegedly raked in more than US$450 million by then charging for products and services ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC