A U.S. district court judge has ruled that 13 Motorola Mobility patent claims related to digital video are invalid in a patent licensing case brought by Microsoft.
The patent injunction portion of Google's antitrust settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission this week won't mean an end to patent disputes between Google and mobile device makers, but it does take away one major threat Google has used again...
A U.S. district judge has approved a request for class action in a lawsuit against pizza maker Papa John's International for allegedly sending hundreds of thousands of text spam messages.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed a lawsuit against a Canadian entrepreneur and a group of Web-based businesses that promised customers free offers, but allegedly raked in more than US$450 million by then charging for products and services ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTDatabase Administration Team LeaderQLD
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- TPSenior Test Analyst - Data ReconciliationQLD
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCSenior Project EngineerACT