A U.S. district court judge has ruled that 13 Motorola Mobility patent claims related to digital video are invalid in a patent licensing case brought by Microsoft.
The patent injunction portion of Google's antitrust settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission this week won't mean an end to patent disputes between Google and mobile device makers, but it does take away one major threat Google has used again...
A U.S. district judge has approved a request for class action in a lawsuit against pizza maker Papa John's International for allegedly sending hundreds of thousands of text spam messages.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed a lawsuit against a Canadian entrepreneur and a group of Web-based businesses that promised customers free offers, but allegedly raked in more than US$450 million by then charging for products and services ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantQLD
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCProject Manager - Payroll SystemsSA
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Configuration Management SpecialistNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AX - Brisbane BasedQLD
- FTCRM ConsultantWA
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW