Hackers have seized on the results of the US presidential election to launch a major malware campaign that tries to trick users into installing an update to Adobe's Flash, but actually plants a Trojan on unprotected PCs, security experts warned Wedne...
Dirty political tricks are going Web 2.0 in the 2008 presidential election, with scammers using Facebook, text messaging and e-mail hacking to try to trick people into missing their chance to vote.
Tuesday's U.S. election may not be long remembered for widespread problems with voting systems, but there were at least scattered reports of problems with touch-screen or optical-scan voting machines, many compounded by record turnouts in some jurisd...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel is said to mull selling its security business
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA