Robot hitchiker attacked, abandoned... Nokia sells Here mapping business to German car makers... Spy-spotting software comes to Wall St... and more tech news
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Law enforcement agencies from 20 countries working together have shut down a major computer hacking forum, and U.S. officials have filed criminal charges against a dozen people associated with the website, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey has asked for a "robust debate" on encryption of communications, saying that the technology could come in the way of his doing his job to keep people safe.
Court says NSA can keep collecting phone records... Vandals cut cables again... Leap second largely trouble-free... and more tech news
Prototype of HP's Machine due next year
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle to buy cloud provider NetSuite for $9.3 billion
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Apple has sold 1 billion iPhones
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - IntegrationSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW