Robot hitchiker attacked, abandoned... Nokia sells Here mapping business to German car makers... Spy-spotting software comes to Wall St... and more tech news
Law enforcement agencies from 20 countries working together have shut down a major computer hacking forum, and U.S. officials have filed criminal charges against a dozen people associated with the website, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey has asked for a "robust debate" on encryption of communications, saying that the technology could come in the way of his doing his job to keep people safe.
Court says NSA can keep collecting phone records... Vandals cut cables again... Leap second largely trouble-free... and more tech news
Prototype of HP's Machine due next year
Faced with criticism from lawmakers and civil rights groups, the U.S. Department of Justice has begun a review of the secretive use of cellphone surveillance technology that mimics cellphone towers, and will get more open on its use, according to a n...
US warns airlines of onboard hacking...drone lands on Japanese PM's office...Google adds push notifications to Chrome...and more tech news
The Federal Bureau of Investigation warned on Tuesday that attackers claiming to be sympathetic to the extremist group ISIS are targeting websites that have vulnerable WordPress plugins.
U.S. Senator Ron Wyden on Thursday introduced a bill that would prevent the government from forcing companies to design backdoors or security vulnerabilities into their products to aid surveillance.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation issued a warning to companies and organizations on Wednesday of cyberattacks by people linked with the Chinese government.
A U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation spokesman said Wednesday the agency is working with the Secret Service to determine the "scope" of reported cyberattacks against several financial institutions.
Microsoft claimed victory over an FBI bid to keep a request for customer data secret for national security reasons, but it appears the government gave up the fight after getting its way without the company.
A U.S. House of Representatives committee has taken a major step toward outlawing the NSA's controversial bulk collection of telephone and other business records generated by U.S. residents.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration should reverse its decision to suspend the passport of U.S. National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden and end its efforts to prosecute him as policymakers push to change the programs he exposed, a gro...
A court in New Zealand has ruled that warrants used to search the homes of Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom and his colleague Bram van der Kolk were valid, but objected to the removal to the U.S. by the Federal Bureau of Investigation of copies of the e...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW