A flurry of activity will follow the plan from U.S. Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler to reclassify broadband as a regulated public utility as the foundation for new net neutrality rules.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
In-flight cellular in the U.S. may be closer to reality than some consumers realize, with foreign airlines poised to extend services they already offer elsewhere. But evidence from overseas suggests the odds of being trapped next to a chronic caller ...
Anyone who dreads hearing one end of a loud phone call all the way from Anchorage to Miami, take heart: The plan to allow cellphones on planes could fail in more ways than an overbooked flight at a snowbound airport on Christmas Eve.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This new model for quantum circuits is like a 5-decker sandwich
- Dell stops selling Android devices
- IBM and Cisco will make Watson into a virtual workmate
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says
- Over 100 DDoS botnets built using Linux malware for embedded devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA