The chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission should release his proposed net neutrality rules to the public before the commission votes in late February, three top Republican lawmakers said Friday.
A Republican net neutrality proposal in the U.S. Congress would not fully protect broadband customers because it would prohibit the Federal Communications Commission from enacting new rules against selectively blocking or throttling traffic, critics ...
Draft net neutrality legislation released Friday by Republican leaders in the U.S. Congress would prohibit broadband providers from blocking or selectively slowing legal Web content, but it would allow them to engage in "reasonable" network managemen...
Sprint wouldn't object to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission reclassifying broadband as a regulated public utility in order to pass strong net neutrality rules, as long as the agency applies those new regulations with a "light touch," the mob...
Hotel operator Marriott International has backed off its request to block some outside Wi-Fi hotspots inside its facilities, saying the company has responded to customer feedback.
Top Republicans in Congress plan to introduce legislation that they say will ensure net neutrality protections for Internet users and will spur U.S. economic growth.
U.S. President Barack Obama opposes measures in 19 states that limit cities from rolling out their own broadband networks, and he will urge the Federal Communications Commission to take action to allow municipal broadband projects, the White House sa...
The top US telecoms regulator is pulling in the same direction as President Barack Obama ... Samsung’s strategy to capture market share with lower-cost smartphones appears to be cutting into profits ... the FBI is sticking to its story: North Korea w...
Democrats in the U.S. Congress have wasted no time in resurrecting a debate over net neutrality rules, with lawmakers introducing a bill that would ban paid traffic priority agreements between broadband providers and Web content producers.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission plans to vote on new net neutrality rules during its February meeting.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015, maybe as soon as February, several observers believe, but few people want to predict what those rules will look like.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will soon decide whether to lay down rules regarding hotels' ability to block personal Wi-Fi hotspots inside their buildings, a practice that recently earned Marriott International a US $600,000 fine.
T-Mobile US will pay at least $90 million to settle a Federal Communications Commission suit that alleged it looked the other way while third parties charged T-Mobile subscribers for services they didn't want.
President Barack Obama's administration is pushing two potentially controversial Internet policies in a secretive trade pact, with trade negotiators calling for other countries to adopt net neutrality provisions while rejecting policies requiring loc...
The U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has filed a lawsuit accusing Sprint of illegally billing mobile customers for tens of millions[m] of dollars in unauthorized third-party charges.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW