Millions of air passengers could be at risk if more isn't done to prevent hackers targeting aircraft and air traffic control systems, the U.S. government said on Tuesday.
U.S. Government Accountability Office
Healthcare.gov lacks several basic cybersecurity controls -- including strong passwords and consistent security patching -- nearly a year after the troubled launch of the insurance-shopping website, a government auditor said.
The freedom and openness of the Internet are at stake after the U.S. government announced plans to end its contractual oversight of ICANN, some critics said Thursday.
A U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plan to end its formal relationship with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers could open the door to Internet censorship by China, Russia or Iran, some U.S. lawmaker...
Government-funded broadband projects have led to higher speeds and lower prices for U.S. small businesses, despite opposition from some in Congress, according to an auditor's report.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCChange Manager - O365 Upgrade ProjectQLD
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- TPBusiness/Data AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- CCProject Manager - EDRMS ProjectQLD