Some Republican lawmakers questioned the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new budget request Wednesday, with a couple of them attempting to tie the agency's funding to its controversial net neutrality vote days ago.
U.S. House of Representatives Energy and Commerce Committee
Republicans in the U.S. Congress are demanding to know how much the White House influenced the Federal Communications Commission while the agency crafted net neutrality rules.
A drive in the U.S. Congress to pass a law requiring companies with data breaches to notify affected customers may get bogged down in old arguments.
Recent data breaches at Target and Neiman Marcus were sophisticated attacks not detected by robust cybersecurity measures, executives with the two companies told U.S. lawmakers.
About 365,000 U.S. residents have signed up for new health insurance through HealthCare.gov and other means, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced, but Republican lawmakers questioned whether millions of people would lose existin...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PC World Test rig 2017
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Why Apple will make smart glasses
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCProject Manager - Location Management Program - TelcoVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Change AnalystQLD
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCDeployment LeadVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- FTJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW