Some Republican lawmakers questioned the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new budget request Wednesday, with a couple of them attempting to tie the agency's funding to its controversial net neutrality vote days ago.
U.S. House of Representatives Energy and Commerce Committee
Republicans in the U.S. Congress are demanding to know how much the White House influenced the Federal Communications Commission while the agency crafted net neutrality rules.
A drive in the U.S. Congress to pass a law requiring companies with data breaches to notify affected customers may get bogged down in old arguments.
Recent data breaches at Target and Neiman Marcus were sophisticated attacks not detected by robust cybersecurity measures, executives with the two companies told U.S. lawmakers.
About 365,000 U.S. residents have signed up for new health insurance through HealthCare.gov and other means, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced, but Republican lawmakers questioned whether millions of people would lose existin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Australia lagging decades behind in cyber security efforts: ACCS
- Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) speed up web browsing for users
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Staring at your phone? The next ARM chips are just for you
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC