U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday defended surveillance of other countries' leaders, saying such efforts are common practice across the world's intelligence agencies.
U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee
Edward Snowden may not have acted alone, and may have had outside assistance, when he leaked information about the U.S. National Security Agency's data collection and surveillance programs earlier this year.
U.S. law enforcement agencies have disrupted more than 50 terrorist plots in the U.S. and other countries with the help of controversial surveillance efforts at the U.S. National Security Agency, government officials said Tuesday.
U.S. lawmakers need to make significant changes to a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill because the legislation could be used to give federal intelligence agencies backdoor wiretapping powers, the Center for Democracy and Technology s...
Privacy and digital rights groups are overstating the privacy concerns in a controversial cyberthreat information bill introduced this week in the U.S. Congress, the bill's sponsors and leaders of some business groups said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Facebook denies bias in Trending Topics, but promises changes nevertheless
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSenior IT Tester / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCAEM/CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCChange LeadACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FT.NET Developer (Angular JS/ SQL)WA
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCAssistant Project OfficerACT
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTIT Project Manager - Insurance Experience NeededNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW