U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday defended surveillance of other countries' leaders, saying such efforts are common practice across the world's intelligence agencies.
Edward Snowden may not have acted alone, and may have had outside assistance, when he leaked information about the U.S. National Security Agency's data collection and surveillance programs earlier this year.
U.S. law enforcement agencies have disrupted more than 50 terrorist plots in the U.S. and other countries with the help of controversial surveillance efforts at the U.S. National Security Agency, government officials said Tuesday.
U.S. lawmakers need to make significant changes to a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill because the legislation could be used to give federal intelligence agencies backdoor wiretapping powers, the Center for Democracy and Technology s...
Privacy and digital rights groups are overstating the privacy concerns in a controversial cyberthreat information bill introduced this week in the U.S. Congress, the bill's sponsors and leaders of some business groups said.
The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee has approved a recently introduced bill that would allow greater cyberthreat information sharing between U.S. intelligence agencies and private companies even though privacy advocates say it wo...
A new bill introduced by senior members of the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee would allow intelligence agencies to share classified cyber-threat information with approved U.S. companies, while encouraging companies to share thei...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million patient records on a black market
- Microsoft's open sourcing of .NET hits a major milestone
- Qualcomm wants to bring LTE to more IoT devices
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more change at the company
- Red Hat polishes JBoss EAP for a cloud-native future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW