U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday defended surveillance of other countries' leaders, saying such efforts are common practice across the world's intelligence agencies.
Edward Snowden may not have acted alone, and may have had outside assistance, when he leaked information about the U.S. National Security Agency's data collection and surveillance programs earlier this year.
U.S. law enforcement agencies have disrupted more than 50 terrorist plots in the U.S. and other countries with the help of controversial surveillance efforts at the U.S. National Security Agency, government officials said Tuesday.
U.S. lawmakers need to make significant changes to a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill because the legislation could be used to give federal intelligence agencies backdoor wiretapping powers, the Center for Democracy and Technology s...
Privacy and digital rights groups are overstating the privacy concerns in a controversial cyberthreat information bill introduced this week in the U.S. Congress, the bill's sponsors and leaders of some business groups said.
The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee has approved a recently introduced bill that would allow greater cyberthreat information sharing between U.S. intelligence agencies and private companies even though privacy advocates say it wo...
A new bill introduced by senior members of the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee would allow intelligence agencies to share classified cyber-threat information with approved U.S. companies, while encouraging companies to share thei...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC