U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday defended surveillance of other countries' leaders, saying such efforts are common practice across the world's intelligence agencies.
Edward Snowden may not have acted alone, and may have had outside assistance, when he leaked information about the U.S. National Security Agency's data collection and surveillance programs earlier this year.
U.S. law enforcement agencies have disrupted more than 50 terrorist plots in the U.S. and other countries with the help of controversial surveillance efforts at the U.S. National Security Agency, government officials said Tuesday.
U.S. lawmakers need to make significant changes to a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill because the legislation could be used to give federal intelligence agencies backdoor wiretapping powers, the Center for Democracy and Technology s...
Privacy and digital rights groups are overstating the privacy concerns in a controversial cyberthreat information bill introduced this week in the U.S. Congress, the bill's sponsors and leaders of some business groups said.
The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee has approved a recently introduced bill that would allow greater cyberthreat information sharing between U.S. intelligence agencies and private companies even though privacy advocates say it wo...
A new bill introduced by senior members of the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee would allow intelligence agencies to share classified cyber-threat information with approved U.S. companies, while encouraging companies to share thei...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW