U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday defended surveillance of other countries' leaders, saying such efforts are common practice across the world's intelligence agencies.
Edward Snowden may not have acted alone, and may have had outside assistance, when he leaked information about the U.S. National Security Agency's data collection and surveillance programs earlier this year.
U.S. law enforcement agencies have disrupted more than 50 terrorist plots in the U.S. and other countries with the help of controversial surveillance efforts at the U.S. National Security Agency, government officials said Tuesday.
U.S. lawmakers need to make significant changes to a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill because the legislation could be used to give federal intelligence agencies backdoor wiretapping powers, the Center for Democracy and Technology s...
Privacy and digital rights groups are overstating the privacy concerns in a controversial cyberthreat information bill introduced this week in the U.S. Congress, the bill's sponsors and leaders of some business groups said.
The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee has approved a recently introduced bill that would allow greater cyberthreat information sharing between U.S. intelligence agencies and private companies even though privacy advocates say it wo...
A new bill introduced by senior members of the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee would allow intelligence agencies to share classified cyber-threat information with approved U.S. companies, while encouraging companies to share thei...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW