U.S. intelligence officials on Tuesday defended surveillance of other countries' leaders, saying such efforts are common practice across the world's intelligence agencies.
Edward Snowden may not have acted alone, and may have had outside assistance, when he leaked information about the U.S. National Security Agency's data collection and surveillance programs earlier this year.
U.S. law enforcement agencies have disrupted more than 50 terrorist plots in the U.S. and other countries with the help of controversial surveillance efforts at the U.S. National Security Agency, government officials said Tuesday.
U.S. lawmakers need to make significant changes to a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill because the legislation could be used to give federal intelligence agencies backdoor wiretapping powers, the Center for Democracy and Technology s...
Privacy and digital rights groups are overstating the privacy concerns in a controversial cyberthreat information bill introduced this week in the U.S. Congress, the bill's sponsors and leaders of some business groups said.
The U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee has approved a recently introduced bill that would allow greater cyberthreat information sharing between U.S. intelligence agencies and private companies even though privacy advocates say it wo...
A new bill introduced by senior members of the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee would allow intelligence agencies to share classified cyber-threat information with approved U.S. companies, while encouraging companies to share thei...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW