The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to move forward on plans to have the U.S. military share wireless spectrum in the 3.5GHz band with commercial users.
Many mobile apps aimed at children collect and share personal data without notifying parents, potentially violating U.S. law, the Federal Trade Commission said in a report released Monday.
Three large broadband projects funded recently by the U.S. Rural Utilities Service (RUS) largely cover areas already served by broadband providers, according to a study released Wednesday by a trade group representing cable broadband providers.
A U.S. Congress subcommittee has approved a bill requiring two government agencies to return any unused money from broadband deployment programs that were part of a huge 2009 economic stimulus package.
Large swaths of the western and southern U.S. do not have access to wired or fixed wireless broadband, according to a new national broadband map released by two U.S. agencies Thursday.
Two government agencies handing out more than US$7 billion for broadband deployment should reexamine grants to projects that overlap existing broadband service, and they should return any funds that go unspent, several Republican members of the U.S. ...
The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Rural Utilities Service (RUS) has announced US$1.2 billion in grants and loans for 126 broadband deployment projects in 38 states and tribal areas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA