The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to approve legislation that would encourage companies to share cyberattack information with each other and with the government, despite concerns that it would put new consumer information in the hands of su...
U.S. White House Office of Management and Budget
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has the green light to collect new data on the pricing of so-called special access services, the middle-mile network services used to deliver business broadband and mobile service backhaul.
The U.S. House of Representatives needs to take more time to debate and rewrite a bill targeting so-called patent trolls because several provisions would hurt legitimate patent holders, several critics of the bill said Tuesday.
HealthCare.gov, the malfunctioning insurance-shopping website at the heart of the controversial Obamacare program, should be running smoothly for the vast majority of users by the end of November, about two months after its launch, officials said.
The U.S. government's effort to close 1,253 of its data centers is falling short of its goal, and agencies haven't been able to track projected cost savings for the initiative, a government auditor told lawmakers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CIA updates rules for collecting and retaining info on US people
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Google Maps beta now shows how hard it will be to park at your destination
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Cisco ISEVIC
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCAgile Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- TPSenior Test Analyst - DETEQLD
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD