The other day, my wife asked me how to copy a PowerPoint presentation to a flash drive so she could take it with her to school. I was a little shocked. My very own wife doesn't know how to do this? I've failed as a husband!
Flash drives are virus magnets. This is a generally accepted truth, but today I learned it firsthand.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Thousands of hacked CCTV devices used in DDoS attacks
- Cloud consortium says simpler EU electronic signature rules aren't simple enough
- Lightning strikes Outlook in latest Salesforce-Microsoft integration
- Backblaze wants to eliminate tape-based storage
- FBI expansion of surveillance powers meets obstacle
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA