The U.S. and other nations should look toward Internet voting to make it easier for disabled and elderly people to cast ballots, and to increase participation among young people, but online security remains a huge hurdle, according to a new paper for...
Election fraud and vote tampering is as old as government. Before the American Revolution, most voting was done by voice. Voters would call out their pick for all to hear, which lead to intimidation and other nefarious tactics by those hoping to impa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Indian minister holds out hope for Apple stores
- Move over Skylake: An Asus PC with Intel's Kaby Lake chip is coming in Q3
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCOffice 365 Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW