The Syrian Electronic Army (SEA), a group of hackers who have made a habit of hijacking high-profile domain names, managed to change the domain registration information for Facebook.com, but failed to redirect the domain to a different server.
Microsoft released two optional security updates Tuesday to block digital certificates that use the MD5 hashing algorithm and to improve the network-level authentication for the Remote Desktop Protocol.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has selected three emergency back-end registry operators to guarantee domain names within a new generic top-level domain (gTLD) will resolve in the event of a failure at a new TLD operat...
The delegation of new generic top-level domains (gTLDs) by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is premature and could cause risks to the security and stability of the Domain Name System (DNS) and affect the working of the ...
Mac users can thank Microsoft for taking down a small but dangerous botnet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW