Remember those net neutrality rules the U.S. Federal Communications Commission passed back in December? The agency is taking steps toward finally implementing them, although the rules still won't go into effect for months.
When Google admitted last year that it had been targeted by sophisticated hackers, possibly from China, it introduced a new term into the high technology lexicon -- the advanced persistent threat. These attacks are sophisticated, targeted, and almost...
Two high-profile U.S. senators have introduced legislation designed to give consumers more control over what information about them is collected online, but privacy advocates said the bill will do little to curb wide-spread data-collection practices ...
Verizon Business today announced a hosted service to help customers develop and deploy applications such as CRM software across multiple devices such as the iPhone, Symbian, Windows Phone 7 and, soon, Android.
Verizon Business is tapping into the popularity of VMware technology with a cloud computing service designed to let customers easily move workloads between their own infrastructure and Verizon's cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
- Wave 2 Wi-Fi may be a sleeper, but it's great for some
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia