If you think your house has bad cellular coverage, Verizon Wireless has you beat: A small, windowless room high up in a San Francisco office building gets no service at all.
Verizon Communications should be able to block its broadband customers from going to websites that refuse to pay the provider to deliver their traffic, a lawyer for Verizon told an appeals court Monday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality regulations, also known as open Internet rules, face a hearing on Monday in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Verizon Communications has challenged the FCC's au...
Verizon Wireless has no plans to expand into the Canadian mobile market, the head of its parent company said on Tuesday in the wake of a deal to bring all of the wireless subsidiary under Verizon Communications.
Verizon Communications has reached an agreement to buy Vodafone Group's 45 per cent stake in its Verizon Wireless subsidiary for $US130 billion.
The price Verizon might pay to buy out its mobile subsidiary, reportedly US$100 billion or more, is the most important thing that mobile users need to know about the potential deal.
Vodafone Group is in talks to sell back its 45 percent stake in Verizon Wireless to its partner in that company, Verizon Communications.
Two U.S. senators have introduced legislation that would permanently extend a current moratorium on Internet access taxes in the country.
Verizon Communications has reported a revenue increase of 4.3 percent for the second quarter of 2013, compared to a year ago, with mobile and Fios broadband customers additions driving the growth.
Nineteen organizations, including a church and gun ownership and marijuana legalization groups, have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency for a surveillance program that targets U.S. residents' phone records.
A telephone records surveillance program run by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation and National Security Agency raises serious privacy concerns and should be reined in, some U.S. senators said Wednesday.
U.S. law enforcement agencies have disrupted more than 50 terrorist plots in the U.S. and other countries with the help of controversial surveillance efforts at the U.S. National Security Agency, government officials said Tuesday.
At least two U.S. mobile operators, T-Mobile US and Verizon Wireless, reportedly do not participate directly in the U.S. National Security Agency's call metadata collection program because of their partial ownership by foreign telecommunication compa...
The American Civil Liberties Union has filed a lawsuit challenging the legality of a U.S. National Security Agency surveillance program targeting customers of Verizon Communications.
Privacy advocates are pushing the U.S. Congress to rein in the U.S. National Security Agency's efforts to collect massive amounts of data from U.S. residents, as alleged in recent news reports.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Scrutiny of Google's tax liabilities intensifies with Spanish raid
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCSAP Project Manager- HR/Payroll- Finance Systems IntegrationNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCF5 Infrastructure AdministratorNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCIT IT Project Management Support - data migration, SAP xECMNSW