If you think your house has bad cellular coverage, Verizon Wireless has you beat: A small, windowless room high up in a San Francisco office building gets no service at all.
Verizon Communications should be able to block its broadband customers from going to websites that refuse to pay the provider to deliver their traffic, a lawyer for Verizon told an appeals court Monday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality regulations, also known as open Internet rules, face a hearing on Monday in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Verizon Communications has challenged the FCC's au...
Verizon Wireless has no plans to expand into the Canadian mobile market, the head of its parent company said on Tuesday in the wake of a deal to bring all of the wireless subsidiary under Verizon Communications.
Verizon Communications has reached an agreement to buy Vodafone Group's 45 per cent stake in its Verizon Wireless subsidiary for $US130 billion.
The price Verizon might pay to buy out its mobile subsidiary, reportedly US$100 billion or more, is the most important thing that mobile users need to know about the potential deal.
Vodafone Group is in talks to sell back its 45 percent stake in Verizon Wireless to its partner in that company, Verizon Communications.
Two U.S. senators have introduced legislation that would permanently extend a current moratorium on Internet access taxes in the country.
Verizon Communications has reported a revenue increase of 4.3 percent for the second quarter of 2013, compared to a year ago, with mobile and Fios broadband customers additions driving the growth.
Nineteen organizations, including a church and gun ownership and marijuana legalization groups, have filed a lawsuit against the U.S. National Security Agency for a surveillance program that targets U.S. residents' phone records.
A telephone records surveillance program run by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation and National Security Agency raises serious privacy concerns and should be reined in, some U.S. senators said Wednesday.
U.S. law enforcement agencies have disrupted more than 50 terrorist plots in the U.S. and other countries with the help of controversial surveillance efforts at the U.S. National Security Agency, government officials said Tuesday.
At least two U.S. mobile operators, T-Mobile US and Verizon Wireless, reportedly do not participate directly in the U.S. National Security Agency's call metadata collection program because of their partial ownership by foreign telecommunication compa...
The American Civil Liberties Union has filed a lawsuit challenging the legality of a U.S. National Security Agency surveillance program targeting customers of Verizon Communications.
Privacy advocates are pushing the U.S. Congress to rein in the U.S. National Security Agency's efforts to collect massive amounts of data from U.S. residents, as alleged in recent news reports.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This new Outlook feature will organize your inbox for you
- Taxi hailing apps Mytaxi and Hailo will merge to counter Uber in Europe
- Cybersecurity firm offers users reimbursement for ransomware infections
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia