HTC's Thunderbolt is the first smartphone to use the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network, and it'll be available on March 17 for $250. The phone has a 4.3-inch display, Android 2.2 and a 1 GHz Snapdragon processor, with HTC's Sense interface running on t...
HTC's ThunderBolt, the first smartphone to operate on Verizon Wireless's LTE network, will launch this Thursday, according to a document from Verizon received by the online retailer Wirefly.
Verizon Wireless started pushing a Motorola Xoom software update today that includes support for Flash Player 10.2, which Xoom tablet users will have to download on March 18 via Android Market.
With all eyes on the iPad 2 that becomes available tomorrow at 5 p.m. in each time zone, Apple has released its iOS 4.3 update for the first-gen iPad, iPhone 3G&nbsp;S, non-Verizon Wireless iPhone 4, and recent iPod Touch models. InfoWorld.com ra...
Verizon on Wednesday said that it filed a lawsuit this week against a group of people and related companies that it alleges duped people into signing up and getting charged for premium short message services.
The Apple rumor mill never runs out of material -- there's always a new story to replace the one that was just proved false.
You grab your Android smartphone, ready to play or friend or stream or navigate or tweet or something and suddenly you're gripped by a consuming anxiety: will this push me over my monthly data plan limit? Or maybe you just want to know which of my ap...
Apple's practical and evolutionary iPad 2 will be the cheapest and most refined tablet on the market when it launches March 11, but it's not for everyone. Whether you categorically oppose Apple products, loathe the iOS operating system, or just want ...
Despite apparent light demand for the Verizon iPhone 4 on launch day, estimates suggest Verizon and Apple sold around one million of the devices by the end of its weekend. Scott Moritz of The Street reports that analyst estimates put the number of Ve...
Motorola's Xoom tablet is the first true challenger to Apple's iPad, in that it runs an operating system designed for tablets -- Android 3.0, or Honeycomb -- and is comparably-sized with a 10.1-inch display. And after months of hype, it's finally ava...
Verizon Wireless will start selling Motorola's Xoom tablet on Feb. 24 for $599.99 with a two-year service agreement, the carrier confirmed today.
Verizon Wireless said today that it will use Tektronix Communications' Iris software to support network monitoring of the Verizon LTE network, which is now in the early stages of being rolled out.
The launch of the first Android Honeycomb tablet is becoming a disaster, as Adobe runs damage control on the news that Motorola's Xoom tablet will ship without Flash support.
The Google Android-based Motorola Mobility Xoom tablet will start at about $600 for a Wi-Fi only version – a price that should be much more competitive with Apple iPad pricing than was initially thought.
Whitespace devices, LTE, femtocells, automatic Wi-Fi handover, optimized backhaul networks: wireless operators are already deploying a wide range of techniques to speed the flow of data to our smartphones, and equipment manufacturers are demonstratin...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CIA updates rules for collecting and retaining info on US people
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Google Maps beta now shows how hard it will be to park at your destination
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- CCSolution Lead/ArchitectVIC
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- FTSDLC CoordinatorACT
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)WA
- CCProject Manager l Business Focused l Telco Activations - Pennant Hills locationNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTFull Stack PHP DevelopersQLD
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC