To buy or not to buy? That's the question right now as the Motorola Xoom, Google's first Android Honeycomb tablet, gets ready to make its grand debut.
On Wednesday today, Motorola introduced the Droid X -- the company's response to the Apple iPhone 4.
After weeks of ads teasing us with glimpses of a handset that could do what iPhones don't Verizon Wireless finally unveiled the Droid by Motorola. This is an impressive phone that flexes its raw data and graphics processing muscle as much as its does...
Marc Lefevre is the up-to-date, real-life equivalent of the "Can you hear me now?" guy from the Verizon Wireless TV ads that grew popular in 2004.
Many iPhone customers have already decided to switch carriers, if AT&T wants to keep them the time to act is now. AT&T cannot wait until Verizon and others appear at its door.
In its latest attempt to show some smartphone muscle, Verizon Wireless says it will offer the Palm Pre in early 2010.
When you look at the worst corporate security breaches, it's clear that network managers keep making the same mistakes over and over again, and that many of these mistakes are easy to avoid.
Verizon has rolled out its first cloud-computing service aimed at giving enterprise customers a secure way to host applications not only on virtual resources but also on physical, dedicated network servers.
AT&T has been keeping quiet on its plans to adopt the Google Android platform so far. But with rumors that Verizon might steal its iPhone exclusivity and several high-end handset manufacturers already set to deliver Android phones, the wireless carri...
For the past 10 years I've expected three constants when visiting the U.S.: friendly people, large portions of food and bad cell-phone coverage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW