If every Australian cast their vote electronically on Saturday during the drawn-out Federal Election 2016, the nation would already know the outcome.
iVote debuted at the NSW 2015 election, but Federal Government not yet on board.
There is strong concern for the lack of STEM skills across the nation and HP and Intel partnered to champion focus on tackling this issue.
Two motorcycling teens have landed themselves in court after Victorian Police found footage recorded with a GoPro camera on Facebook.
Victoria Police is warning motorists to keep away from the current version of Apple’s Maps app due to five separate incidents where persons were directed off-road and into dangerous terrain.
The company in charge of building and operating the National Broadband Network this morning revealed it would construct its national operations and test facility in Melbourne’s Digital Harbour development, as confirmation arrived that the first custo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCProduction Manager / Digital ProducerNSW
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW