The big-screen HDTV is looking more like an oversized smartphone every day--only without the mobility. Not only are Internet-enabled models that run Web applications becoming commonplace, but HDTV apps stores from top manufacturers like Samsung are ...
Telstra has launched a new service that gives Australian businesses the opportunity to communicate face-to-face via desktop video phones.
Tandberg and Polycom on Monday ventured again where many have failed before, each introducing a video phone for enterprise desktops.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
- Plantronics BackBeat Sense Bluetooth headphones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC