More than 85,000 people have signed a Whitehouse.gov petition asking U.S. President Barack Obama to reverse a decision by the Library of Congress making the unlocking of mobile phones illegal under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
An upcoming meeting of the U.N.'s International Telecommunication Union could have a huge impact on Internet businesses, and those businesses should help lobby to keep the organization from imposing new Internet regulations, a group of Internet advoc...
While Internet carriers may fret about Netflix, Hulu and other streaming media services saturating their bandwidth, Internet forefather Vint Cerf has a simple answer for this potential problem: Increase bandwidth exponentially.
Vint Cerf takes his title of Chief Internet Evangelist for Google seriously, and is knee-deep in several projects to bring the next versions of the Internet into being. These projects include pushing for worldwide IPv6 adoption, but they don't includ...
The co-developer of Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) has urged associations and businesses to take action on deploying IPv6, rather than continuing to talk.
The Internet will get support for IPv6, a more secure domain name system and international characters, during the next couple of years, according to Vint Cerf, vice president and chief Internet evangelist at Google.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW