A partnership between Microsoft and Violin Memory will let enterprises tightly tie a new all-flash storage array to their servers, speeding up popular Microsoft applications.
Violin Memory has named Kevin A. DeNuccio as CEO after a seven-week search to replace Donald Basile, who was fired in mid-December.
Flash storage specialist Violin Memory has lost another senior executive: COO Dixon R. Doll Jr. has resigned.
Several recent IPOs and eBay's US$800 million cash offer for payments startup BrainTree this week highlight what looks like a burgeoning market for tech initial public offerings and mergers and acquisitions.
Shares of solid-state storage vendor Violin Memory plunged more than 17 percent on the company's first day of trading, but analysts said the market for flash storage remains hot.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Can 'Gundam' fans build a six-story walking robot?
- Microsoft unifies OneDrive consumer and workplace versions on Android app
- EU funds IT projects to help with flood monitoring and protection
- SAP, a devices company? Maybe, maybe not
- Samsung clashes with labor group over allegations of Chinese underage workers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ