Apple's flagship iPhone 4 handset will be launched in Australia on Friday, July 30, according to the company's chief executive, Steve Jobs.
Virgin Mobile today unveiled its latest range of cap plans, which the company has tailored to users of Internet-enabled smartphones.
Virgin Mobile is giving a bonus 1GB of data to new and existing Australian customers as part of a mobile Internet promotion.
Virgin Mobile has launched a Wi-Fi modem claiming to be Australia’s first battery-powered mobile 3G wireless modem router with Wi-Fi access.
Virgin Mobile today unveiled its new-look retail store in the heart of Sydney's CBD, and it also revealed a new brand platform that sees its customers referred to as "members".
Sprint Nextel is buying Virgin Mobile USA, a subsidiary of the UK-based entertainment and communications giant that has over 5 million prepaid wireless subscribers in the United States.
A new mobile broadband offering from Virgin Mobile USA could appeal to the occasional business traveler as well as mobile consumers.
Vodafone today announced Australia's cheapest 24 month set contract deal for the popular Apple iPhone 3G.
Virgin Mobile USA plans to introduce touch-screen handsets as part of a move into "smarter" phones, the carrier's CEO said Tuesday.
Virgin Mobile has confirmed it has stopped selling its Broadband at Home service via general retail stores.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Toshiba considers spinning off its memory business
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- WikiLeaks’ Assange confident of winning 'any fair trial' in the US
- FTC charges Qualcomm with anticompetitive chip tactics
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCTester (6 month contract) FinanceNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- FTPerformance Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD