Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are arguably the most anticipated new smartphones this year, but who has the best deals for the new phones and which one should you pick?
The countdown to the release of Apple’s iPhone has begun as customers prep for an upgrade and carriers ready pricing.
Updated: Optus, Virgin and Vodafone have announced pricing for Samsung's Note range of smartphones, with Vodafone thus far the only carrier stocking the innovative Note Edge.
Updated pricing: Samsung has delayed the launch of its Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge phablets in Australia. The Note 4 was originally scheduled for release on 29 October, with the Note Edge due to follow on 5 November.
Australians committing to 24 month iPhone 6 contracts may not get the full value from their smartphones if carriers fail to support Wi-Fi calling.
Updated: Sony launched its range of Z3 products in Australia overnight. All four Australian carriers will offer the Xperia Z3, while the Z3 Compact will go on sale from Optus and Telstra alone.
Hundreds of people lined the sidewalks stretching from Apple’s George street store all the way towards Darling Harbour in the hope of getting an iPhone 6 today.
"Huge" demand for Apple’s iPhone 6 could lead to a month wait after strong online sales caused the websites of Telstra, Vodafone, Optus and Apple to crash.
Australian telecommunications giant, Telstra, has hit network speeds of 450 megabits per second (Mbps) by coupling the 1800MHz and 2600MHz bands on LTE Advanced Carrier Aggregation.
Samsung will hold an Australian launch event for its upcoming Galaxy S5 flagship on the 26 of March. Official invites issued to Australian press indicate Australia could be one of the first countries to launch the smartphone two weeks later.
Samsung has finally revealed its Galaxy S5 and we’re pleased to report the flagship represents a significant upgrade over its Galaxy S4 predecessor. Samsung isn’t wasting any time saying it will roll out the phone in almost 100 markets. Here you will...
Virgin Mobile has announced a new premium mobile plan in Australia that includes a return flight overseas, and allows customers to upgrade to a new smartphone every 12 months.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, appears to be the latest to join the 4G/LTE party, announcing "the pending arrival” of its own 4G network across five capital cities.
People all over Earth can already access Google's services online. For the next three months, some of them will be able to access those same services from above Earth too.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Quantum computers pose a huge threat to security, and the NIST wants your help
- EMC's latest VCE nodes aim to make clouds easy
- Amazon.com shows European Commission one way to eliminate geoblocking in e-commerce
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTDesktop SupportNSW