Square, a mobile credit card processing startup, received an undisclosed strategic investment from Visa, the world's largest credit card company. The investment is strategic because Square probably doesn't need the cash. The company was started in 20...
Amazon.com announced a new Kindle with Special Offers for $US114, priced $US25 less than the bestselling $139 Kindle but still above the magic $100 pricetag that analysts say will make the e-reader affordable to most consumers.
Security experts today warned users to be on the watch for targeted email attacks after a breach at a major marketing firm that may have put millions of addresses in the hands of hackers and scammers.
Samsung and Visa will roll out a mobile payments program in London in time for the Olympic Games next year, they said Thursday.
American Express Monday unveiled a digital payment and commerce service that lets iPhone and Android devices be used for person-to-person online payments.
Visa announced on Wednesday it is planning a new service that will let U.S. customers send money directly to one another, presenting new competition to PayPal.
U.S senators will introduce legislation this year targeting websites that traffic in digital piracy or counterfeited goods, said the primary sponsor of a controversial bill proposed in 2010 that would give government agencies more authority to shut d...
Visa is targeting better fraud detection, through investments in modelling software.
More than a third of all malware that has ever existed was created by criminal gangs in 2010 alone according to the latest PandaLabs Annual Report.
The UK's national security advisor has warned that government websites used to upload tax returns or claims benefits are at risk of attack from hackers who support <a href="http://wikileaks.org">WikiLeaks</a>.
The activists behind Operation Payback have come up with a new way to annoy corporations that have severed their ties with WikiLeaks: bombard them with faxes.
Takedown attempts against WikiLeaks undermine what the Internet stands for, and those responsible should be tracked down and prosecuted, says the Internet Society, a non-profit group dedicated to the open use of the Internet.
Anonymous, a loosely affiliated group of Internet vigilantes that has claimed responsibility for a series of Internet attacks against organizations perceived as hostile to WikiLeaks, today sought to cast itself as more focused on symbolic protest tha...
As the distributed denial-of-service attacks spawned by this week's WikiLeaks events continue, network operators are discussing what progress, if any, has been made over the past decade to detect and thwart DoS attacks.
PayPal's website was hit late Wednesday by two botnets as online activists continued their Web attacks on companies that have severed their relationships with WikiLeaks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer's new Chromebook is designed to welcome Android apps
- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Opening up Z-Wave code may help to make IoT hum
- Acer is betting your pets need gadgets too
- Bang & Olufsen puts a new spin on the portable Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSnr Business Analyst - MulticloudVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCCompliance Officer - ProcurementVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT