Vividwireless chief executive, Martin Mercer, has rubbished the ability of Telstra's announced Long Term Evolution (LTE) network, claiming the telco's plans to operate the network in the 1800mHz spectrum band will result in network speeds matching on...
Australian ISP Vividwireless, a Seven Network subsidiary, has launched Australia's first 4G mobile broadband network in Perth. A spokesperson said the company plans to bring 4G network access to Sydney and Melbourne by August.
The build-out of Australia’s first 4G network has taken a step forward with the signing of Canadian company DragonWave to supply wireless backhaul for the forthcoming VividWireless Perth network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony serves up tennis swing-analyzing sensor in US, Canada
- Acer releases its own Chromebox, bringing the Google OS to desktops
- LG's high-end smartphone features trickle down to new L series
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW