Apple will face competition in Europe for the "iWatch" trademark it has already filed for in Japan, Taiwan and Mexico, because other companies have already registered the name in relevant trademark categories.
Vlaamse Media Maatschappij
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft halts Minecraft updates for Windows 10 phones, as W10M consumer apps slowly die
- AMD talks tough as it drums up support for 32-core Zen server chip
- Failure to patch known ImageMagick flaw for months costs Facebook $40k
- US alleges systemic employment discrimination at Oracle
- Modern warfare: Death-dealing drones and ... illegal parking?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerSA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerACT
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW