The P8 packs relevant features in a striking body, all at a price that is competitive
Vodafone and Huawei would have a winning combination were it not for one caveat
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
Apple's iPhone 5c isn't for everyone, but its bright colours and excellent user experience will attract many
The Galaxy S4 Active is more appealing than the regular Galaxy S4 in many ways
Vodafone in pictures
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Many companies have felt the effects of data theft over the last several years. It's 2014 and it doesn't look like the going is getting any easier. The technology sector seems most at risk with every week bringing the world another reported data breach. Here we look at the largest breaches in the last year.
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 is the company's third-generation Note smartphone, and it's set to be released on Thursday, 3 October in Australia. We've just got our hands on a review unit for a first look!
Samsung has just released the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone. It's best described as a rugged version of the original Galaxy S4, rated at IP67 standards to survive being submerged in one metre of water for up to 30 minutes. Let's go hands-on!
Australia’s third-ranked mobile carrier achieves solid growth during the first six months of 2016.
Customers of another five telcos that use Vodafone’s network will be soon be able to access 4G services, the company announced today.
Vodafone has carried out wireless network trials using the emerging Narrow Band-IoT (NB-IoT) standard.
Vodafone has called for an increase to the funding being made available through the federal government’s mobile blackspot program.
Vodafone is preparing to offer Voice over Wi-FI – VoWIFI – to its customers “shortly”, the telco’s CEO, Iñaki Berroeta, yesterday told the CommsDay Summit in Sydney.
Buying a mobile phone on a contract is the most popular option when it comes to getting a new phone in Australia. By signing a 24-month contract, you usually pay nothing up front and receive a brand new mobile. It sounds great, but what if you're stu...
Anticipation for the next generation of Apple’s iPhones has reached fever pitch. Pre-sales for the smartphones opened over the weekend, with the range going on sale in stores stores soon on 25 September. Australia’s four largest carriers have announ...
This article will serve as a cheat sheet to the plans on offer from Vodafone, Optus, Virgin and Telstra. It studies both the Hero plans and the cheapest plans being championed by all four telcos. We crunch the numbers on handset instalments, charges ...
How do Globalgig’s mobile broadband plans compare against Optus, Telstra, and Vodafone roaming plans?
Mobile data provider, Globalgig, now has high-speed, 4G plans available for use in Australia and the UK, and has expanded its regular 3G coverage to more places around the globe (up to 84 countries). It’s a service that’s useful if you’re a traveller...
Theoretical data speeds are all the hype these days. Shop staff are quick to cite them, but the truth is the Internet speed your smartphone will get will depend on a number of factors unique to your home.
Apple’s iPad Mini 3 scored an upgrade last week with the addition of Touch ID. Head into an Optus, Vodafone or Telstra store and you’ll spot the new tablet on sale. Good Gear Guide has crunched the numbers on the plans from Australia’s three largest ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW