Australia’s third-ranked mobile carrier achieves solid growth during the first six months of 2016.
Customers of another five telcos that use Vodafone’s network will be soon be able to access 4G services, the company announced today.
Vodafone has carried out wireless network trials using the emerging Narrow Band-IoT (NB-IoT) standard.
Vodafone has called for an increase to the funding being made available through the federal government’s mobile blackspot program.
Vodafone is preparing to offer Voice over Wi-FI – VoWIFI – to its customers “shortly”, the telco’s CEO, Iñaki Berroeta, yesterday told the CommsDay Summit in Sydney.
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are arguably the most anticipated new smartphones this year, but who has the best deals for the new phones and which one should you pick?
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
An ambitious, billion dollar partnership is underway between TPG and Vodafone, where Vodafone’s network will migrate TPG’s subscriber base in exchange for optical fibre infrastructure to be serviced by TPG.
Vodafone is prepping its network for faster 5G Internet primed for virtual reality applications after striking a deal in excess of a billion dollars with TPG.
Vodafone is offering Samsung’s 2015 flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, on its 24 month wireless broadband plans.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Plat.One acquisition marks start of $2B IoT investment plan for SAP
- Review: Asus ROG G752 OC Edition - Faster than many desktop gaming PCs
- NBN ditches Optus HFC for FTTdp
- Oracle denied new trial in copyright dispute with Google over Java
- Helping businesses prepare for the workplace of the future, today
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT