Australia’s third-ranked mobile carrier achieves solid growth during the first six months of 2016.
Customers of another five telcos that use Vodafone’s network will be soon be able to access 4G services, the company announced today.
Vodafone has carried out wireless network trials using the emerging Narrow Band-IoT (NB-IoT) standard.
Vodafone has called for an increase to the funding being made available through the federal government’s mobile blackspot program.
Vodafone is preparing to offer Voice over Wi-FI – VoWIFI – to its customers “shortly”, the telco’s CEO, Iñaki Berroeta, yesterday told the CommsDay Summit in Sydney.
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are arguably the most anticipated new smartphones this year, but who has the best deals for the new phones and which one should you pick?
Vodafone has made enhancements to its 4G network for areas of regional New South Wales and the ACT.
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Kogan has invested the last two years into developing a partnership with Vodafone in an effort to resurrect its mobile business.
Owners of Samsung smartphones will be the first to reap the benefits of a Voice over LTE (VoLTE) network when Vodafone rolls it out in December.
An ambitious, billion dollar partnership is underway between TPG and Vodafone, where Vodafone’s network will migrate TPG’s subscriber base in exchange for optical fibre infrastructure to be serviced by TPG.
Vodafone is prepping its network for faster 5G Internet primed for virtual reality applications after striking a deal in excess of a billion dollars with TPG.
Vodafone is offering Samsung’s 2015 flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S2, on its 24 month wireless broadband plans.
Vodafone customers keen on a near-stock Android experience can buy Motorola’s flagship smartphones — on a contract — as of today, with pricing starting from a low $45 a month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW