Vodafone is offering its customers unlimited international calls in the coming weekend to celebrate its 21st birthday in Australia.
Updated: Optus, Virgin and Vodafone have announced pricing for Samsung's Note range of smartphones, with Vodafone thus far the only carrier stocking the innovative Note Edge.
Australians committing to 24 month iPhone 6 contracts may not get the full value from their smartphones if carriers fail to support Wi-Fi calling.
Updated: Sony launched its range of Z3 products in Australia overnight. All four Australian carriers will offer the Xperia Z3, while the Z3 Compact will go on sale from Optus and Telstra alone.
Vodafone is offering unmetered international calls and double the data on select plans as it leverages its global network to compete in the Australian prepaid market.
Hundreds of people lined the sidewalks stretching from Apple’s George street store all the way towards Darling Harbour in the hope of getting an iPhone 6 today.
Optus is offering customers who cancel their current contract and sign with them up to $450 credit.
The 10.5in Tab S will be available from $47 for 2.5GB of data per month over a two year contract. However, contracting the tablet on a $52 per month plan results in a monthly data allowance of 4GB -- that’s almost double for just $5 more.
Vodafone will be the first carrier in Australia to enable voice calls over a 4G network, which will eliminate call lag and enable phone calls in high definition.
Vodafone pulled the plug on its bid for a chunk of the 700MHz spectrum in 2012, and is now re-allocating its existing 850MHz spectrum to compete with Telstra and Optus, both of which launched their respective 700MHz networks to limited locations earl...
Asus is working with Australian telcos to re-enter the local smartphone market by next year. The Taiwanese company plans on bringing its ZenFone range to Australian carriers and retailers, while also increasing its range of Intel-powered tablets and ...
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
Vodafone and Optus’ mobile networks took a blow on Thursday, June 19, with the telecommunications providers confirming mobile network outages throughout the day, while Telstra experienced ADSL service disruptions.
Vodafone is apologising to customers for nationwide mobile network outages by offering unlimited data usage within Australia from midnight Friday, June 20, to 3:00am on Monday, June 23 (AEST).
Australian telecommunications giant, Telstra, has hit network speeds of 450 megabits per second (Mbps) by coupling the 1800MHz and 2600MHz bands on LTE Advanced Carrier Aggregation.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC