Free international calls can be made on the Vodafone network to countries celebrating the Chinese New Year.
Vodafone’s latest defence against home broadband is a “Wi-Fi Cube” capable of connecting 32 devices to its 4G network.
Telecom companies are vying for control of a small company that rents out fiberoptic cables in Milan in a competition that could determine who gets to build and control Italy's high speed telecommunications network.
Alcatel-Lucent has been contracted to build a 2,300 km undersea cable connecting Australia and New Zealand, as part of a Telstra, Vodafone and Spark consortium.
Australians keen on the Edge phablet will have to wait nearly a fortnight more for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Vodafone customers will get Spotify Premium at no cost when they sign up to select Vodafone Red plans.
Vodafone has made the surprise announcement it will start selling the iPad Air 2 and Mini 3 today. The carrier is offering a $100 credit to customers who add 2 year tablet plan to their existing account before November 4.
Vodafone is offering its customers unlimited international calls in the coming weekend to celebrate its 21st birthday in Australia.
Updated: Optus, Virgin and Vodafone have announced pricing for Samsung's Note range of smartphones, with Vodafone thus far the only carrier stocking the innovative Note Edge.
Australians committing to 24 month iPhone 6 contracts may not get the full value from their smartphones if carriers fail to support Wi-Fi calling.
Updated: Sony launched its range of Z3 products in Australia overnight. All four Australian carriers will offer the Xperia Z3, while the Z3 Compact will go on sale from Optus and Telstra alone.
Vodafone is offering unmetered international calls and double the data on select plans as it leverages its global network to compete in the Australian prepaid market.
Hundreds of people lined the sidewalks stretching from Apple’s George street store all the way towards Darling Harbour in the hope of getting an iPhone 6 today.
Optus is offering customers who cancel their current contract and sign with them up to $450 credit.
The 10.5in Tab S will be available from $47 for 2.5GB of data per month over a two year contract. However, contracting the tablet on a $52 per month plan results in a monthly data allowance of 4GB -- that’s almost double for just $5 more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Health experience requiredNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CC.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW