Vodafone’s latest defence against home broadband is a “Wi-Fi Cube” capable of connecting 32 devices to its 4G network.
Telecom companies are vying for control of a small company that rents out fiberoptic cables in Milan in a competition that could determine who gets to build and control Italy's high speed telecommunications network.
Alcatel-Lucent has been contracted to build a 2,300 km undersea cable connecting Australia and New Zealand, as part of a Telstra, Vodafone and Spark consortium.
Australians keen on the Edge phablet will have to wait nearly a fortnight more for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Vodafone customers will get Spotify Premium at no cost when they sign up to select Vodafone Red plans.
Vodafone has made the surprise announcement it will start selling the iPad Air 2 and Mini 3 today. The carrier is offering a $100 credit to customers who add 2 year tablet plan to their existing account before November 4.
Vodafone is offering its customers unlimited international calls in the coming weekend to celebrate its 21st birthday in Australia.
Updated: Optus, Virgin and Vodafone have announced pricing for Samsung's Note range of smartphones, with Vodafone thus far the only carrier stocking the innovative Note Edge.
Australians committing to 24 month iPhone 6 contracts may not get the full value from their smartphones if carriers fail to support Wi-Fi calling.
Updated: Sony launched its range of Z3 products in Australia overnight. All four Australian carriers will offer the Xperia Z3, while the Z3 Compact will go on sale from Optus and Telstra alone.
Vodafone is offering unmetered international calls and double the data on select plans as it leverages its global network to compete in the Australian prepaid market.
Hundreds of people lined the sidewalks stretching from Apple’s George street store all the way towards Darling Harbour in the hope of getting an iPhone 6 today.
Optus is offering customers who cancel their current contract and sign with them up to $450 credit.
The 10.5in Tab S will be available from $47 for 2.5GB of data per month over a two year contract. However, contracting the tablet on a $52 per month plan results in a monthly data allowance of 4GB -- that’s almost double for just $5 more.
Vodafone will be the first carrier in Australia to enable voice calls over a 4G network, which will eliminate call lag and enable phone calls in high definition.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)NSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- CCIntegration DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPBI Commercial AnalystVIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCProject SpecialistVIC