Vodafone’s latest defence against home broadband is a “Wi-Fi Cube” capable of connecting 32 devices to its 4G network.
Telecom companies are vying for control of a small company that rents out fiberoptic cables in Milan in a competition that could determine who gets to build and control Italy's high speed telecommunications network.
Alcatel-Lucent has been contracted to build a 2,300 km undersea cable connecting Australia and New Zealand, as part of a Telstra, Vodafone and Spark consortium.
Australians keen on the Edge phablet will have to wait nearly a fortnight more for the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge.
Vodafone customers will get Spotify Premium at no cost when they sign up to select Vodafone Red plans.
Vodafone has made the surprise announcement it will start selling the iPad Air 2 and Mini 3 today. The carrier is offering a $100 credit to customers who add 2 year tablet plan to their existing account before November 4.
Vodafone is offering its customers unlimited international calls in the coming weekend to celebrate its 21st birthday in Australia.
Updated: Optus, Virgin and Vodafone have announced pricing for Samsung's Note range of smartphones, with Vodafone thus far the only carrier stocking the innovative Note Edge.
Australians committing to 24 month iPhone 6 contracts may not get the full value from their smartphones if carriers fail to support Wi-Fi calling.
Updated: Sony launched its range of Z3 products in Australia overnight. All four Australian carriers will offer the Xperia Z3, while the Z3 Compact will go on sale from Optus and Telstra alone.
Vodafone is offering unmetered international calls and double the data on select plans as it leverages its global network to compete in the Australian prepaid market.
Hundreds of people lined the sidewalks stretching from Apple’s George street store all the way towards Darling Harbour in the hope of getting an iPhone 6 today.
Optus is offering customers who cancel their current contract and sign with them up to $450 credit.
The 10.5in Tab S will be available from $47 for 2.5GB of data per month over a two year contract. However, contracting the tablet on a $52 per month plan results in a monthly data allowance of 4GB -- that’s almost double for just $5 more.
Vodafone will be the first carrier in Australia to enable voice calls over a 4G network, which will eliminate call lag and enable phone calls in high definition.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD