Vodafone today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, has been delayed until May 4 in Australia.
What was once an expensive, high-end Android smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S, is now available from Vodafone from a paltry $29 per month, which could mean the second-generation Galaxy S II is set to make an appearance at the carrier.
Vodafone has petitioned India’s Supreme Court to halt penalty proceedings from India's tax authorities, which claim the company owes taxes related to a 2007 acquisition.
Samsung today announced that its latest tablet device, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v, will be available exclusively through Vodafone in Australia from "mid-April" for $729 -- but for a "limited time only."
Nokia is planning to ditch its Symbian mobile phone operating system, but that hasn't stopped the Finnish company announcing the release of the Nokia E7, a Symbian-based smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard.
Anti-corporate campaigners have embarrassed phone giant Vodafone, gaining access to blog accounts run by the company to post copy critical of its claimed policies on UK tax.
Vodafone has announced pricing for its latest Android smartphone, the HTC Desire Z.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S smartphone will be available today to existing customers, and will be free on a $79 cap plan.
HTC has announced that its Desire Z Android smartphone will launch in Australia in 'mid-March' exclusively through Vodafone.
Vodafone Australia today wrote to its customers to share plans about its network performance and improvements to customer service, in a bid to repair its image following a tumultuous few months.
Thanks to a global arrangement with Samsung, Vodafone will be the exclusive seller of the flagship Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet in Australia.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S smartphone will soon be available in Australia, but hasn't confirmed a launch date or pricing details.
Vodafone has announced that Google's Nexus S Android smartphone will soon be available in Australia, but hasn't confirmed a launch date or pricing details.
Vodafone has accused Egypts embattled president, Hosni Mubarak, of effectively hijacking its network to send propaganda.
The Internet has returned to Egypt.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Augmented reality gets a second life in manufacturing
- FBI director floats international framework on access to encrypted data
- Hisense displays successors to amazing Series 7 ULED - Series 8 and 9
- Microsoft expands connected car push with patent licensing
- Leaked iCloud credentials obtained from third parties, Apple says
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- CCSolution Architect - Migration - TelcoVIC
- CCFinancial/Logistics Administration OfficerACT
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- FTIncident and Problem ManagerVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net Developer Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPDevOps ManagerVIC
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTDeployment ManagerVIC
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!VIC
- FTDigital Support ConsultantSA
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAgile CoachNSW