The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has denied the requests of several broadband providers and trade groups asking the agency to delay its net neutrality rules.
Five telecom trade groups and two broadband providers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to put a hold on net neutrality rules it recently approved.
Expect no major changes to the functioning of the Internet in the coming months after a controversial ending to the International Telecommunication Union's World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT), but an agreement hammered out the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for $85.4B in content play
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTInformation Architect, DataNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- FTIncident & Problem AnalystVIC
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security/Admin.) 161014/SA/253Asia
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Application SupportVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161020/ITA/652Asia
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC