Nuance's Dragon Mobile Assistant app for Android has just received a big update, including a Driver Mode that automatically starts listening for voice commands and reading notifications when you're behind the wheel.
Wouldn't you like to have your very own gofer dedicated to doing all the menial tasks you hate? That's a big part of the appeal of the iPhone 4S: Siri, the voice-driven virtual assistant, turns anyone with a couple hundred bucks into a CEO attended b...
Look for more robust voice recognition to take hold in the realm of personal computing, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak said in a brief interview this week that also touched on topics ranging from tablet computing, Oracle's acquisition strategy, and e...
It's official: I can no longer think of a single person I know (unless, of course, you count my two-year-old) who doesn't have more work on their to-do list than any human being can reasonably be expected to handle. If you're like everyone I know, ch...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- TPPL/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD