If you've ever wished you could easily search through your cell phone voicemail messages or save all of your text messages, SkyDeck has a solution.
Google has begun testing a service that will make transcripts of voice-mail messages and make them searchable.
Telstra has released its Voice2Text service allowing customers to read their voice messages by converting voicemail to SMS text messages.
Yes, people do still make telephone calls. They probably shouldn't, but they do. Here are five rules--some new and some of long standing--for dealing with the perils of voicemail.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
- 10 ways to get an IT Job in 2017
- Trump names net neutrality foe Ajit Pai to lead the FCC
- Samsung sees 2016 profit jump despite Note 7 debacle
- Microsoft expands FastTrack migration service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- CCPerformance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- CCService ManagerACT
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCDigital Business Analyst l SalesforceNSW
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- CCMigration OfficerQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA