If you've ever wished you could easily search through your cell phone voicemail messages or save all of your text messages, SkyDeck has a solution.
Google has begun testing a service that will make transcripts of voice-mail messages and make them searchable.
Telstra has released its Voice2Text service allowing customers to read their voice messages by converting voicemail to SMS text messages.
Yes, people do still make telephone calls. They probably shouldn't, but they do. Here are five rules--some new and some of long standing--for dealing with the perils of voicemail.
Latest News Articles
- NSA task force to recommend major changes in surveillance
- Tizen OS camp to show newest' devices at Mobile World Congress
- Sony VAIO Fit Multi-flip 13 hybrid notebook
- New DDoS malware targets Linux and Windows systems
- Swedish man sentenced to pay more than $650,000 for sharing movie online
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »