If you've ever wished you could easily search through your cell phone voicemail messages or save all of your text messages, SkyDeck has a solution.
Google has begun testing a service that will make transcripts of voice-mail messages and make them searchable.
Telstra has released its Voice2Text service allowing customers to read their voice messages by converting voicemail to SMS text messages.
Yes, people do still make telephone calls. They probably shouldn't, but they do. Here are five rules--some new and some of long standing--for dealing with the perils of voicemail.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Oracle gets September trial date against Rimini Street
- Inside Australia's most exclusive car club
- Data center group tightens certification rules for service providers
- Facebook to use all renewable energy in its next data center
- Google's self-driving cars are taking a road trip to Texas
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW