Volvo has developed a system that provides real-time warnings to drivers of black ice or disabled vehicles on the road ahead.
A complex network of sensors, lasers and a cloud-based positioning system are part of a plan from Volvo Cars to have 100 self-driving cars on the road by 2017.
Cars that can park themselves, cycle helmets that can communicate to avoid collisions and the coming battle between Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto will all be hot topics at International CES in January.
Some of the most futuristic features envisioned in networked cars will depend on 5G mobile technology that probably won't be available in full until 2020, according to Ericsson's chief technology officer.
Volvo is starting a pilot project that aims to have 100 self-driving cars on Swedish public roads around the city of Gothenburg by 2017.
Volvo is using technology to make its cars safer as the car maker works towards an era of self-driving cars. The upcoming XC90 will be the first car in an overhauled range to introduce a suite of safety, self-driving and entertainment technologies wh...
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, UK court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCTest AnalystWA
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- CCMidrange ProvisioningNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCDigital - Full Stack developer contract role - CollingwoodVIC
- TPFunctional Business AnalystQLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPData AnalystWA
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect l Practice Manager - Archimate 3.0, eTOMNSW