Opera Software yesterday released a free VPN app for Apple's iOS.
Telecommunications company, TPG is now offering NBN business bundles targeted at the small business market.
It's become common practice to use virtual private networks for extra privacy and security in this era of mass surveillance, but a study published this week suggests such networks may not be as safe as they're commonly made out to be.
China is clamping down on unrestricted access to the Internet by blocking services that allow users to get around government censorship.
Cisco Systems has released security patches for authentication bypass, command execution and denial-of-service vulnerabilities affecting products that use its Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) software, as well as the Cisco Catalyst 6500 series switc...
You're away from the office when you get that sinking feeling. Maybe that file you need is locked on your desk PC in London while you're visiting Shanghai. You don't need to sweat, thankfully. Remote desktop apps let you log on to your PC or tablet a...
Yahoo recently made waves when CEO Marissa Mayer revoked all work-from-home arrangements and mandated that employees show up at the office. However, the real-world data Mayer reportedly based her decision upon is not a valid metric for work-from-home...
A jury in Texas found that Cisco Systems did not infringe four patents held by VirnetX Holding, according to court records.
If you're not sure about the purpose behind Daiyuu Nobori's online thesis project, perhaps the large picture of the collapse of the Berlin Wall will help.
WatchGuard's latest security appliance, the XTM 330, allows business travelers from small enterprises to use their iPads or iPhones to communicate securely with the office, the vendor said on Tuesday.
Orange and China Telecom have signed a partnership agreement that allows users to access their respective networks, both Wi-Fi and VPN, the French operator said Wednesday.
It's a late night, and you've fired up Facebook on your ACME.com company-owned iPad to post some bad news. "A reduction in workforce is going to happen this week," you type into your update status field and tap the post button.
If you're a mobile worker and like to go online using public Wi-Fi services, like those in coffee shops, you probably don't realize how insanely reckless you're being.
Researchers have found a cheaper, faster way to process SSL/TLS with off-the-shelf hardware, a development that could let more Web sites shut down cyber threats posed by the likes of the Firesheep hijacking tool.
Cisco Tuesday unveiled new additions to its mobility product lines, including an entry-level 802.11n Wi-Fi access point, a mobile VPN client, and the first step toward extending virtual desktop environments to mobile devices in the field.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This new model for quantum circuits is like a 5-decker sandwich
- Dell stops selling Android devices
- IBM and Cisco will make Watson into a virtual workmate
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says
- Over 100 DDoS botnets built using Linux malware for embedded devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT