Chinese mobile phone maker ZTE is doing battle in Europe with a firm that holds a portfolio of standards-essential patents, saying that it is impeding fair competition by not licensing the intellectual property on reasonable terms.
Google has been ordered by a court in Virginia to pay royalty to I/P Engine for infringing some claims of two of its patents through the AdWords advertising system.
Intellectual property company I/P Engine has sued Microsoft for infringing two search patents it acquired from Lycos.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBI Developer-Micro-strategyNSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTApplication DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- TPICT Solutions EngineerSA
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCNetapp Data OnTapNSW
- TPSAP Basis ConsultantQLD
- CCData Analyst | Data Management FrameworkNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCICT Service Desk AnalystSA
- CCPeopleSoft DeveloperVIC
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- FTSystems ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure & Network Program Manager -Government BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- CCBusiness Process Analyst - Telco (Sydney CBD)NSW