Chinese mobile phone maker ZTE is doing battle in Europe with a firm that holds a portfolio of standards-essential patents, saying that it is impeding fair competition by not licensing the intellectual property on reasonable terms.
Google has been ordered by a court in Virginia to pay royalty to I/P Engine for infringing some claims of two of its patents through the AdWords advertising system.
Intellectual property company I/P Engine has sued Microsoft for infringing two search patents it acquired from Lycos.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- ZTE's Quartz smartwatch: A good idea hindered by its OS
- Read all about IT: CEOs see IT as more important than ever
- AMD's new Polaris-based Radeon Pro Duo is slower than its predecessor
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDelivery Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Technical & FunctionalACT
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTProject EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTService ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW