Adobe Systems released security updates for Flash Player and AIR in order to address four critical vulnerabilities that could lead to arbitrary code execution and information disclosure.
Security researchers demonstrated zero-day exploits against Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Adobe Flash Player during the second day of the Pwn2Own hacking competition Thursday, racking up total prizes of...
Vupen, a security company in the business of selling zero-day vulnerabilities, said Friday that it has found a way to bypass security mechanisms on Windows 8 and execute code via a Web page.
It's not exactly the type of advertisement most people would understand.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst (HL7)VIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTDelivery LeadACT
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC