Forget about the iPad: the Wacom Cintiq 21UX is the digital sketchpad most artists will want.
Upcoming Microsoft and Wacom stylus will work across Windows 10 and Wacom devices.
Pen-based computing died a cold hard death once consumers embraced touch, but following on the moderate success of Microsoft's Surface Pro line, Toshiba seems to think there may really be an appetite for pens again.
Wacom has grand designs for a new graphical language that, it says, will allow input and sharing of writing movements across multiple platforms, with or without one of its trademark digital styluses.
Apple this week unveiled its highly anticipated iPad mini, a 7.9in tablet available that will became available to pre-order today, ahead of its 2 November launch date.
Microsoft Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2 users may find the Surface Pro Pen does not offer pressure-sensitivity in third-party apps like Adobe Photoshop. Until Microsoft pushes out an update for that, here's how to fix the problem yourself in five min...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCJava DevelopersACT