Wal-Mart plans to use big data about a customer's usual shopping to automatically create shopping lists for them on its mobile app.
Heavily discounted PCs and tablets will be sold by top retailers on Black Friday, which marks one of the most active shopping days in the U.S. Walmart and Best Buy will offer fully equipped laptops for under US$200, <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/ar...
Several tech trade groups have voiced opposition to new legislation in the U.S. Congress that would require Web-based retailers to collect sales tax from customers.
Third-party charges on U.S. consumer and business telephone bills, most of them unauthorized by the customer, amount to US $2 billion a year, according to a new report from a U.S. Senate committee.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in US citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Knowledge Management implementationVIC
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- CCSCCM ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- FTLevel 2 HelpdeskVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTTIBCO DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC