These tech giants had a valuable market locked down. Then they screwed up.
AT&T and Sony Ericsson have unveiled their latest mobile phone designed to make life easier for Facebook fans who also love to take their music with them everywhere: the new W518a Walkman phone.
Sony introduced its Walkman portable cassette player thirty years ago this week, kicking off a revolution in the consumer electronics industry by changing the way people enjoy music.
The Sony Ericsson W995a 3G handset, announced today, is among the select few to offer an 8.1-megapixel digital camera. This quad-band GSM/tri-band UMTS multimedia handset will come in black, silver, and red, and is now available for pre-orders; it wi...
Latest News Articles
- IBM aims to disrupt supercomputing market with cloud enticements
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Low-cost Android tablets to get 4K video with Allwinner 64-bit chip
- UK government adopts ODF for document exchange with citizens and suppliers
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.