Upbeat sales reports and forecasts continue to pour in for the PC and chip market, offering yet more evidence that economic recovery has already spurred a worldwide resurgence in spending on hardware.
Are shares of IT vendors set to rise again? Fueled by strong sales reports from Lenovo and NetApp, tech stocks led a broad market rally Thursday that was generally ascribed to news about China's confidence in Europe, which faces a debt crisis in Gree...
Regulators plan to enact new rules to curb the type of market volatility behind the May 6 "flash crash" that caused the Dow to plunge almost 1,000 points in a half hour. The goal is to head off market gyrations that can be exacerbated by automated hi...
Apple will report selling another record number of Macs in the final quarter of 2009 when it unveils its financial figures later this month, a Wall Street analyst said Thursday in a note to clients.
In a tumultuous week on the market, the attention of IT investors was captured by a mixed bag of acquisition activity and earnings news from the hardware and chip arena -- a sector that is supposed to help lead tech out of the recession.
Technology drives just about everything we do, and not just at our jobs. From banks to hospitals to the systems that keep the juice flowing to our homes, we are almost entirely dependent on tech. More and more of these systems are interconnected, and...
While most eyes are still on stopping the bleed on Wall Street, smart tech companies will likely take a page out of Warren Buffet's playbook by looking for merger and acquisition opportunities with stocks at multi-year lows.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi acquires patents from Microsoft ahead of US entry plans
- Dell's private buyout shortchanged shareholders, court rules
- Atari's going to build IoT devices that talk over a low-power network
- Marketo gets scooped up into the private world for US$1.79 billion
- Kaby Lake starts strong as Intel retools PC strategy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject managerACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCDigital Media / Web Content Management- SquizzNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCIT Support Analyst// Service Desk Support/ Level 1 SupportNSW