China's e-commerce market hasn't been easy for Walmart to crack, but the U.S. shopping giant isn't giving up. The company is investing even more in its e-commerce operations there, by taking full control of a Chinese online retailer.
Android's race to the bottom seems to have inspired companies of all sorts to release their own phone or tablet device. Now you can count Monster among them.
Hey, remember just the other day when Google told us that its new Nexus 7 tablet would go on sale July 30 in the US? Good times, good times. Well, Google apparently uses a different calendar from the rest of us because over at the Googleplex, "July 3...
We believe Apple will introduce the iPad 5 at a separate event in October, just like last year, and push the release date of the iPad 5, as well as the sequel to last year's iPad Mini, to late October 2013.
Walmart's video service Vudu has reset its customers' passwords after it found that hard drives were among items stolen from its office.
IBM is buying analytics vendor DemandTec for US$440 million in a bid to build out its line of e-commerce software, the companies announced Thursday. The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
Walmart has launched its Shopycat application, that uses information on the interests of friends on Facebook to make recommendations on gifts for them from Walmart stores and other sites.
Walmart could start letting shoppers buy products in the aisles and skip the checkout line, but the world's largest retailer needs to find out how that would improve the customer experience, the company's e-commerce chief said Thursday.
Retail giant Wal-Mart is reported to be planning on making all its payment terminals in the U.S. compliant with a smartcard-based credit card technology that is already widely used around the world, but not in the U.S.
WalMart has started letting other retailers sell their products on its Walmart.com online store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW