China's e-commerce market hasn't been easy for Walmart to crack, but the U.S. shopping giant isn't giving up. The company is investing even more in its e-commerce operations there, by taking full control of a Chinese online retailer.
Android's race to the bottom seems to have inspired companies of all sorts to release their own phone or tablet device. Now you can count Monster among them.
Hey, remember just the other day when Google told us that its new Nexus 7 tablet would go on sale July 30 in the US? Good times, good times. Well, Google apparently uses a different calendar from the rest of us because over at the Googleplex, "July 3...
We believe Apple will introduce the iPad 5 at a separate event in October, just like last year, and push the release date of the iPad 5, as well as the sequel to last year's iPad Mini, to late October 2013.
Walmart's video service Vudu has reset its customers' passwords after it found that hard drives were among items stolen from its office.
IBM is buying analytics vendor DemandTec for US$440 million in a bid to build out its line of e-commerce software, the companies announced Thursday. The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of next year.
Walmart has launched its Shopycat application, that uses information on the interests of friends on Facebook to make recommendations on gifts for them from Walmart stores and other sites.
Walmart could start letting shoppers buy products in the aisles and skip the checkout line, but the world's largest retailer needs to find out how that would improve the customer experience, the company's e-commerce chief said Thursday.
Retail giant Wal-Mart is reported to be planning on making all its payment terminals in the U.S. compliant with a smartcard-based credit card technology that is already widely used around the world, but not in the U.S.
WalMart has started letting other retailers sell their products on its Walmart.com online store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Facebook further automates trending topics, ditches human-written descriptions
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Inside Amazon's, Facebook's and Google's self-serving 'philanthropy'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC