Local backups and remote file access made easy
Play media and stream content on the biggest screen in the house.
WD's wireless drive is worth the extra dollars
WD's My Book AV-TV is specifically designed to be used on smart TVs as a PVR
WD TV Live Hub review: A nifty little Western Digital network media streamer with a built-in 1TB hard drive
WD's My Passport Wireless Pro external drive is the first self-contained, fully portable Plex media server.
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Western Digital’s My Passport Wireless is a Windows- and Mac-compatible, portable hard disk drive intended for the wireless offloading and consumption of data.
Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
Western Digital’s (WD) flash storage expansion drive has moved through yet another phase, with the storage vendor announcing it has completed its acquisition of Virident Systems for $US685 million.
Apple launched the third beta edition of its iOS 7 mobile operating system to app developers yesterday. iOS 7 beta 3 contains a number of fixes, tweaks and interesting new features. Here's the pick of the iOS 7 beta 3 features and updates.
Earlier this month, Apple unveiled iOS 7, the successor to the mobile OS that powers iPhones, iPads and iPod touch models. Not everyone is sold on the new look and feel, including columnist Alex Burinskiy.
Don't fall into the trap of thinking that iOS 7's changes are only skin (or screen) deep. Though the visual changes are dramatic, they may well rank, in practice, as the least exciting update to the operating system, once it ships later this year.
The new Mac Pro is a black cylinder dense with high technology, from powerful Intel workstation-grade processors to two shockingly fast graphics cards to an array of expansion ports. We got a brief chance to go hands-on.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTAPI DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- CCProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadACT
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC