Local backups and remote file access made easy
Play media and stream content on the biggest screen in the house.
WD's wireless drive is worth the extra dollars
WD's My Book AV-TV is specifically designed to be used on smart TVs as a PVR
WD TV Live Hub review: A nifty little Western Digital network media streamer with a built-in 1TB hard drive
Western Digital has developed a monstrous 14TB hard drive that is now shipping for testing to customers.
WD's My Passport Wireless Pro external drive is the first self-contained, fully portable Plex media server.
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Western Digital’s My Passport Wireless is a Windows- and Mac-compatible, portable hard disk drive intended for the wireless offloading and consumption of data.
Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
Apple launched the third beta edition of its iOS 7 mobile operating system to app developers yesterday. iOS 7 beta 3 contains a number of fixes, tweaks and interesting new features. Here's the pick of the iOS 7 beta 3 features and updates.
Earlier this month, Apple unveiled iOS 7, the successor to the mobile OS that powers iPhones, iPads and iPod touch models. Not everyone is sold on the new look and feel, including columnist Alex Burinskiy.
Don't fall into the trap of thinking that iOS 7's changes are only skin (or screen) deep. Though the visual changes are dramatic, they may well rank, in practice, as the least exciting update to the operating system, once it ships later this year.
The new Mac Pro is a black cylinder dense with high technology, from powerful Intel workstation-grade processors to two shockingly fast graphics cards to an array of expansion ports. We got a brief chance to go hands-on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSharepoint Specialists x 2QLD
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Engineer FIFO WeipaQLD
- CCIXD/Interaction DesignerVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- FTField EngineerVIC
- FTJava Development Lead/ / Senior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTSocial Media Officer- SEO, mobile, analytics and reporting toolNSW
- TPSAP Data Migration LeadQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystNSW
- CC1 st Level Help Desk SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW