Local backups and remote file access made easy
Play media and stream content on the biggest screen in the house.
WD's wireless drive is worth the extra dollars
WD's My Book AV-TV is specifically designed to be used on smart TVs as a PVR
WD TV Live Hub review: A nifty little Western Digital network media streamer with a built-in 1TB hard drive
WD's My Passport Wireless Pro external drive is the first self-contained, fully portable Plex media server.
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Western Digital’s My Passport Wireless is a Windows- and Mac-compatible, portable hard disk drive intended for the wireless offloading and consumption of data.
Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
Western Digital’s (WD) flash storage expansion drive has moved through yet another phase, with the storage vendor announcing it has completed its acquisition of Virident Systems for $US685 million.
Apple launched the third beta edition of its iOS 7 mobile operating system to app developers yesterday. iOS 7 beta 3 contains a number of fixes, tweaks and interesting new features. Here's the pick of the iOS 7 beta 3 features and updates.
Earlier this month, Apple unveiled iOS 7, the successor to the mobile OS that powers iPhones, iPads and iPod touch models. Not everyone is sold on the new look and feel, including columnist Alex Burinskiy.
Don't fall into the trap of thinking that iOS 7's changes are only skin (or screen) deep. Though the visual changes are dramatic, they may well rank, in practice, as the least exciting update to the operating system, once it ships later this year.
The new Mac Pro is a black cylinder dense with high technology, from powerful Intel workstation-grade processors to two shockingly fast graphics cards to an array of expansion ports. We got a brief chance to go hands-on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Intel is said to mull selling its security business
- Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW