Western Digital has developed a monstrous 14TB hard drive that is now shipping for testing to customers.
WD's My Passport Wireless Pro external drive is the first self-contained, fully portable Plex media server.
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Western Digital’s My Passport Wireless is a Windows- and Mac-compatible, portable hard disk drive intended for the wireless offloading and consumption of data.
Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
Western Digital’s (WD) flash storage expansion drive has moved through yet another phase, with the storage vendor announcing it has completed its acquisition of Virident Systems for $US685 million.
iOS 7 is almost ready for you to take home: Apple CEO, Tim Cook, announced at the company's special Tuesday event that its newest mobile operating system would be available on Wednesday, September 18, for free.
Seagate announced that it has sold more than 1 million drives using a new recording technology that will offer consumers 5TB hard drives next year and possibly 20TB drives by 2020.
The iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S may feature a 'super slow-mo' video mode called Mogul, if references in iOS 7's beta code is any indication.
Supplies of Apple's Thunderbolt Display are dwindling, hinting that a 4K update of the product could be on the way.
We've heard about the new look and feel of iOS 7, as well as about the most prominent features, but in its WWDC keynote Apple--as it often does--alluded to many new features that didn't get their chance to shine. On its website, the company's now det...
As last week's Apple WWDC faded in the rear view mirror, the iOSphere hungered for more. And the hunger gave birth to hope, and hope to more rumors, including the one that predicts iPad 5 will be announced this week to foil and foul Samsung's schedul...
Apple has already tweaked iOS 7's controversial app icons - but only slightly.
Think of Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference as a giant tea cup, drained to the dregs of loose leaf tea and the entire iOSphere leaning-in to read the soggy remains and figure out what the heck is happening with iPhone 6.
With Apple's WWDC providing actual news and, you know, facts, the iOSphere seemed like a hot air balloon that was rapidly cooling and losing not only altitude but attitude. Blogs and tech sites seemed to flounder in finding something to say that coul...
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global BrandNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 requiredSA
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD