Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Western Digital’s My Passport Wireless is a Windows- and Mac-compatible, portable hard disk drive intended for the wireless offloading and consumption of data.
Apple CEO Tim Cook and one of his top lieutenants today outlined the next iterations of the company's critical iOS and the less-important OS X before enthusiastic developers.
Western Digital’s (WD) flash storage expansion drive has moved through yet another phase, with the storage vendor announcing it has completed its acquisition of Virident Systems for $US685 million.
iOS 7 is almost ready for you to take home: Apple CEO, Tim Cook, announced at the company's special Tuesday event that its newest mobile operating system would be available on Wednesday, September 18, for free.
Seagate announced that it has sold more than 1 million drives using a new recording technology that will offer consumers 5TB hard drives next year and possibly 20TB drives by 2020.
The iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S may feature a 'super slow-mo' video mode called Mogul, if references in iOS 7's beta code is any indication.
Supplies of Apple's Thunderbolt Display are dwindling, hinting that a 4K update of the product could be on the way.
We've heard about the new look and feel of iOS 7, as well as about the most prominent features, but in its WWDC keynote Apple--as it often does--alluded to many new features that didn't get their chance to shine. On its website, the company's now det...
As last week's Apple WWDC faded in the rear view mirror, the iOSphere hungered for more. And the hunger gave birth to hope, and hope to more rumors, including the one that predicts iPad 5 will be announced this week to foil and foul Samsung's schedul...
Apple has already tweaked iOS 7's controversial app icons - but only slightly.
Think of Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference as a giant tea cup, drained to the dregs of loose leaf tea and the entire iOSphere leaning-in to read the soggy remains and figure out what the heck is happening with iPhone 6.
With Apple's WWDC providing actual news and, you know, facts, the iOSphere seemed like a hot air balloon that was rapidly cooling and losing not only altitude but attitude. Blogs and tech sites seemed to flounder in finding something to say that coul...
Anyone planning to buy a new smartphone this year can't ignore the slew of updates Apple just made to iOS 7. Let's take a point-by-point look at how the new iOS updates stack against Apple's main mobile OS challenger, Google Android.
Which versions of the iPhone will run Apple iOS 7? Read on to find out if your iPhone will run iOS 7.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT