Traffic hit near-record levels on Twitter on Wednesday after news spread of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs' death.
Web 2.0 and Web Apps
A brokerage and investment banking firm downgraded Google from "buy" to "hold" because of the growing threat from social media companies like Facebook.
The Internet and social networks like Facebook and Twitter immediately lit up Wednesday night with the news of the death of Apple Chairman Steve Jobs.
Facebook's tracking technology has landed the social network in hot water, with two lawmakers calling for a Federal Trade Commission (FTC) investigation.
Google's share of the U.S. search engine market has dropped below 65% for the first time in two years, new data shows.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PHPNSW
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- FTNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTMurex/Java DeveloperNSW
- FTICT Business Liaison ManagerSA
- CCDigital Content StrategistVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- CCSenior Financial PlannerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- FTProject Management - Infrastructure projectsACT
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT