Successful technology startups are usually keen to draw attention to their hot products, not to their internal use of IT. But companies such as Groupon, Box.net, Zendesk and SlideShare can offer CIOs lessons from what they've accomplished with limite...
Microsoft has definite plans to add Office Web Apps to its hosted Business Productivity Online Standard Suite (BPOS), but the company isn't providing a specific timetable for the integration.
Google released Chrome to reignite competitive development of browsers, and now it is playing catch-up on at least one front: hardware-assisted acceleration.
Taiwan's biggest telecommunications company, Chunghwa Telecom, signed an agreement Monday with the world's largest contract laptop maker to jointly develop cloud computing software, services and hardware products aimed at markets in Asia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA