For developers who want to expose their Web applications to other computers and Internet services, API platform vendor Apigee is offering a free online tool to help create APIs using the increasingly popular Swagger API specification.
Web services development
Microsoft is equipping its Azure cloud service with a tool to debug PHP-based Web applications that are running on the platform.
Potentially offering a boost for web server software worldwide, Google has released as open source a framework for HTTP/2, the newly updated standard for transmitting Web pages and Web applications over the Internet.
The hybrid cloud will be the focus of this year's IBM Interconnect cloud computing conference, as the company rolls out new offerings designed to help enterprises extend their in-house operations.
Wouldn't it be cool if you had a "magic" folder on your PC, one that automatically synced its contents with the Web, your other PCs, your cell phone, and other devices?
You wouldn't let your kids walk the streets of Amsterdam's Red Light District, but giving them unrestricted access to the Web is practically the same thing. The problem is, how do you block out all that inappropriate Web content?
Some people just don't like change. Less than a week after Digg released version 4 of its social news-sharing site, fans have rebelled, flooding Digg with links from a rival sharing site, staging a "Quit Digg Day," and prophesying a major drop-off in...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA