Yahoo's improving stock price following a CEO shakeup makes the Internet portal ripe for a sale, and speculation is flying about industry titans that may bid for the company.
The explosive proliferation of daily deal outfits like Groupon, LivingSocial, Woot and their countless copycat sites hasn’t led to deal fatigue, according to researchers from Rice and Cornell universities.
Google says it's working to keep the virtual lights on for businesses that are being incorrectly labeled as "closed" on Google Maps. The issue was raised in a New York Times article that profiled a handful of businesses that had been temporarily labe...
Hurricane Irene has its sights set on the East Coast, and that has easterners checking websites and mobile apps to stay up to date on its progress. The Weather Channel has already <a href="http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-weather-channel-c...
One of my recent projects has been designing and building a Web platform for Community Emergency Response Teams. CERTs are local organizations that exist to provide emergency services such as fire suppression, medical assistance and search and rescue...
Since the beginning of 2010, a whopping 200,000 BitTorrent users have been sued in mass file-sharing lawsuits by copyright trolls, according to TorrentFreak.
Faceboook.com is the domain to have (count the 'o's) if phishing scams are your game. That's because it's the most popular mistyped entry into a browser URL bar, according to data collected and analyzed by Chris Finke from his browser add-on, URL Fix...
Search engine optimization companies have started targeting Google's +1 feature -- you can now pay companies to "+1" your website.
URL shortening services that allow you to truncate lengthy Web addresses into shorter links have been around for a while now, but today Google announced g.co, a new URL shortener that links only to official Google products and services.
Online theft is a fact of life nowadays, but yesterday a BitCoin user woke to find his haul of virtual currency had been plundered.
Looks like Apple finds itself in the middle of another trademark dispute over a recently revealed product.
Your PC's hard drive may have half a terabyte of data on its platters, and you might not remember the last time you backed any of it up. In all likelihood, though, you use only a few gigabytes' worth of files on a regular basis. With a combination of...
Voltage Pictures, producers of the Oscar-winning 2009 film "The Hurt Locker," is suing 24,583 BitTorrent users for downloading the film.
Compuware Gomez is debuting Internet Health Map, a tool that provides nearly real-time visual data on the flow of data through the Internet. The map is so accurate that it not only covers the Internet's backbone, but also goes down to the last mile o...
Thanks to an anti-Google smear campaign ordered by Facebook and carried out by a PR agency, the relationship between Facebook and Google is unquestionably broken beyond repair. And that's bad news for users of both services.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- OpenAI releases Universe, a platform for training AIs to play games, use apps
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- FTTelco TechnicianNSW
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCAzure/Sharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC